You are looking for a provider who is familiar with exhibition and conference management. He has to be competent. But also individual and personal enough to adapt to your special requirements. KMB has both: it has the tools to relieve you of a lot of work but also the empathy to offer you customised supervision. We talk about your needs and you determine the scope of the services.
Design and planning
Planning isn’t everything. But without planning everything is nothing. KMB is there for you. From the first conceptual briefing on budget planning to the final invoice.
- Agreement on an organisational structure, involving all bodies
- Advice on creating an event concept and the time frame
- Budget planning / (interim) financing / cost control, taking into account all applicable tax regulations
- Coordination of scheduling
- Suitability test of event venues and concluding the contracts with event centre / hotel
- Tendering of all services and coordination of contract signing
- Full settlement of all revenues and expenditure
Targeted and professional conference marketing is at the heart of a successful event. We are happy to undertake the drawing up of a plan for press and marketing work. From print to digital.
- Creation of a marketing concept for the acquirement of participants, sponsors and multipliers
- Drawing up a marketing plan for announcing the event in the various media and conference calendars
- Creating and optimising an address distributor to implement all marketing activities such as mail delivery and targeted online marketing
- Construction and active maintenance of a conference home page including linking with cooperation partners
- Delivery of conference newsletters and regular updates
- Design of promotional activities in related specialist conferences
- Media cooperation with subject-related magazines
- Organisation of press conferences
- Integration of social media
Location scouting, infrastructure
The organisation and provision of a suitable infrastructure are decisive for smooth running. Use KMB’s experience of more than 20 years.
- Selection of suitable conference premises
- Providing high quality technical infrastructure
- Hiring of AV communications technology for presentations and live broadcasts
- Poster presentations, print or digital
- Creation of communication forums for small discussion groups
- Establishment of media centres and news exchanges
- Selection of catering in breaks with regional food offer
- Design / installation of directions and signage
- Deployment planning for all staff
- Obtaining all the necessary permits
- Creating flowcharts / event schedules
- Conference management on site, coordination of all third-party services
Your customers are in good hands with KMB. Our services range from registration to delivery of all documents at the registration counter.
- Registration of participants including rebooking / cancellations
- Collection of all fees including reminder process, setting up a fiduciary managed account and accounting for all revenues
- Creating participants and booking lists
- Mailing of participation confirmations in German and English
- Creation of name badges
- Application for and coordination of certification
- Setting up the conference office / registration counter on site and re-registration of unregistered participants with debt collection
Speakers are an important key to the success of any event. Requests have to be heard, understood and implemented. Only that will ensure long-term success.
- Sending invitations to the speakers
- Correspondence with the invited speakers for undertaking lectures and chairmanships
- Registration and hotel booking
- Coordination of the organisational and technical requirements for the presentation of lectures
- Coordination and implementation of the requirements of the medical associations as regards possible conflicts of interest
- Support for travel planning
- Personal support on site
- Settlement of travel expenses
Abstract management, programme planning
The speakers will submit their presentations online. The rest will be done by KMB: making available for review, correspondence and preparation for further action.
- Provision of an online portal for submission of abstracts
- Registration of submissions and preparation for assessment
- Coordination of assessment online or by mail according to selected criteria
- Technical assistance in the preparation of the academic programme
- Notification of authors as regards approval, specifying the information for the presentations of lectures or posters
- Preparation of abstract texts for creating the abstract book and main programme, print or digital
The development of an exhibition concept is the basis of professional support. Therefore KMB can also assume commercial sponsorship on request.
- Development of an exhibition design and assuming commercial sponsorship for the entire commercial sector
- Taking over acquisition, including the creation of the necessary planning documents based on our medical / pharmaceutical customer database
- Acquisition of sponsorship and support for sponsors
- Acquisition of company workshops and inclusion in the conference programme
- Coordination and implementation of the company-specific marketing concepts to optimise the presentation of products and services
- Organisational processing of the technical area of the specialist exhibition such as preparation of technical documents for provision of all services associated with the commissioning of the exhibition stands
- Design of an attractive exhibition area
- Offer of gastronomic break service
KMB full service on request: We explore hotels, pricing, categories and negotiate cancellation and reservation conditions in your order.
- Developing a concept
- Calculation and execution of welcome evening, social evening, sp0eakers’ catering
- Selection of suitable localities
- Compilation of an event schedule with selected artist programmes, guest lectures and musical accompaniment
- Selection of a menu or buffet offer tailored to the occasion
- Arrangement of the premises with light design and decoration elements
- Event schedule
- Development of trip proposals, action programmes and tours around the venue
- Accompaniment of trips and transfers
Only an attractive social framework programme makes the conference unique. It provides the emotions people remember with pleasure for a long time afterwards.
- Obtaining quotas in different price categories
- Agreements with the hotels via quotas and conditions
- Monitoring of the cancellation conditions
- Provision of reservation options
Design of printed matter
We care about your appearance on the market. Together with experienced brand designers, KMB makes your event stand out from the crowd.
- Draft corporate design (printed materials and website) for each conference, to place the event consistently as a brand in competition with other training events
- Design and production of the announcement, preliminary and main programme, poster, banners
- Coordination / creation of business documents / special printed matter
- Advertising sales